splash water resistant
Customer Information, Membrane, Manual, Keyboard
Together, the CHERRY STREAM KEYBOARD and the CHERRY STREAM PROTECT MEMBRANE become the CHERRY STREAM PROTECT KEYBOARD. This means the keyboard offers the ability to be completely wiped clean or even disinfected, but remains very comfortable to type on. With frequent and changing use, keyboards can be a reservoir for dirt and germs. On the CHERRY STREAM PROTECT KEYBOARD, dirt and microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses can be simply wiped off the flat and completely enclosed key surface. The key membrane can be taken off the keyboard for washing and changing. The STREAM PROTECT MEMBRANE thus effectively protects people, the keyboard and the environment. The STREAM PROTECT KEYBOARD follows the design, elegance and sleekness of the CHERRY STREAM product line with the same slim design, high torsional rigidity and stability. Rubber pads and fold-out feet provide the usual firm footing. Sturdy scissor technology and the highly developed haptics of the key membrane ensure the legendary typing comfort of the CHERRY STREAM keyboards.
|SKU||STREAM PROTECT KEYBOARD|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or higher|
|Width of product without packaging (mm)||6,46 in|
|Warranty||1 additional year voluntary limited manufacturers warranty|
|Weight main product||36 oz|
|Height of product without packaging (mm)||0,75 in|
|Cable length||5.91 ft|
|Max. storage temperature||140 °F|
|Min. storage temperature||-4 °F|
|Length of product without packaging||18,31 in|
|Scope of delivery||Customer Information, Membrane, Manual, Keyboard|
|Number of keys||105 + 10|
|Actuating force (cN)||65 cN|
|Integrated metal plate||yes|
|Palm rest||Palm rest not available|
|Volume (dB) of keyboard||20 db|
|Service life per key (in million strokes)||20 mio. actuations|
|Max. current consumption (mA) of keyboard||20 mA|
|N-key rollover||not specified|
|Special key functions||Browser, Calculator, Last track, Next track, PC lock, Play/Pause, Unmute/Mute, Volume up, Volume down, e-mail program|
|Status LEDs||in keys|
|Keyboard format||Full-size (100%)|
|Key stroke (mm) total travel path||2,8 mm|
|Key labeling||Silk screen printing on silicon membrane|
|Forward travel (mm)||2,8 mm|
|2.4 Ghz wireless connection||no|
|Encryption in Bluetooth mode||no|
- Wiping with a soft cloth or a soft brush in combination with soap and water or a commercial dishwashing detergent.
- Removing the silicone membrane and separate cleaning with soap and water or a commercially available dishwashing detergent
- We recommend using nitrile gloves (instead of latex). This reduces the risk of allergies and avoids yellow discoloration of the product due to abrasion of the latex.
- Cleaning agents based on mineral oil (e.g. petroleum spirits) must NOT be used for cleaning.
- Greasy products such as hand creams or lipid replenishing balms reduce the service life of any silicone product. Regular cleaning will counteract this process.
Support & Downloads
Datasheet EN (UK)pdf
Datasheet EN (US)pdf
Datasheet CN (simpl.)pdf
Datasheet CN (Trad)pdf